Please click the links below for all of our safety plans and protocols.
G.W. GRAHAM COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Return To School Update:
The B.C. government confirmed in their media release on August 24 that schools are returning to full-time in-person instruction this September. They also announced the updated Provincial COVID-19 Communicable Disease Guidelines for K-12 Settings, outlining the protocols that inform the safe operation of our schools this fall.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Daily health checklists
- Staff and students staying home when sick
- Mask wearing indoors for all K-12 staff, visitors and students in grades 4 to 12, including at their desks and on school buses
- Mask wearing indoors strongly encouraged for students in Kindergarten to grade 3
- Focus on hand hygiene
- Building air ventilation
- Cleaning and disinfecting
- School gatherings and events will now align with provincial/regional guidelines
Access to G. W. Graham Secondary:
As a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to support the safety of the public and our employees, G. W. Graham Secondary is temporarily closed to public walk-ins.
Communication with Staff:
Students & parents are encouraged to communicate with staff via email using the staff list on our website at: https://gwg.sd33.bc.ca/staff/teachers If you have a general question, comment or concern, please email email@example.com and it will be redirected to the corresponding staff member.
Superintendent and Fraser Health Letters to Families For the Chilliwack School District
Please click the links below to view all letters, sent to families, from the Chilliwack School District and/or Fraser Health.
Please click on the links below to view G.W. Graham Secondary School's Start Up documents
Other Useful Links