Internal Award Forms & Information
These “How To” videos will help you in constructing and submitting your financial award package! It is CRUCIAL that you watch each one!
- How to: Find, download, and name the documents you will need to complete your application.
- How to: Complete your Internals Checklist and finding which awards to apply for
- How to: Complete your Financial Awards Application Form
- How to: Complete your application by
- How to: Submit your Application
- No late or incomplete applications will be accepted
- No emailed or paper applications will be accepted. You MUST submit electronically through the submission link.
- The link will close PROMPTLY at noon on the due date. You MUST click submit by this time or your submission will not be accepted.
- Financial Award Application
- Internal Awards Checklist - Updated January 31, 2023
- Internal Awards Descriptions - Updated January 31, 2023
- Your transcript can be downloaded from the Student Transcript Service. Select ‘View Your Transcript’ from the main dashboard and then ‘Download as PDF’. PLEASE BLACK OUT YOUR PEN NUMBER
- A video on the Student Transcript Service is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmY0WeTfFs&ab_channel=ProvinceofBC
- Sample Career Statement
- Sample Activities Resume
Student eligibility for the local Chilliwack Awards Program:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) at the time of registration in the school year for which the scholarship is awarded; or have begun the process of applying for Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status at the time of registration in the school year for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Currently reside in B.C.
- Meet the selection criteria for each scholarship.
- Students are eligible for the SD33 Financial Awards at their primary school of record.
NOTE: Students who are cross enrolled with another school (Ex: Hairstylist Program, Trades Sampler etc.) are eligible for awards at their “home school” only. (“Home school” is referring to the school whose stage they will walk across at graduation)
- SD33 is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. We encourage all students to apply without discrimination and regardless of ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual identity, mental or physical disability.
In accordance with Policy 518 Distribution of Materials and 518.1 AR Distribution of Materials, scholarships, bursaries, and financial awards promoted by the SD 33 District Financial Award Program will be aligned with the District’s core values, promote the goals of the District and school, and shall be in the best interest of students.