Internal Award Forms & Information
These “How To” videos will help you in constructing and submitting your financial award package! It is CRUCIAL that you watch each one!
- How to: Find, download, and name the documents you will need to complete your application.
- How to: Complete your Internals Checklist and finding which awards to apply for
- How to: Complete your Financial Awards Application Form
- How to: Complete your application by
- How to: Submit your Application
- No late or incomplete applications will be accepted
- No emailed or paper applications will be accepted. You MUST submit electronically through the submission link.
- The link will close PROMPTLY at noon on the due date. You MUST click submit by this time or your submission will not be accepted.
- Financial Award Application
- Internal Awards Checklist
- Internal Awards Descriptions
- Your transcript can be downloaded from the Student Transcript Service. Select ‘View Your Transcript’ from the main dashboard and then ‘Download as PDF’. PLEASE BLACK OUT YOUR PEN NUMBER
- A video on the Student Transcript Service is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmY0WeTfFs&ab_channel=ProvinceofBC
- Sample Career Statement
- Sample Activities Resume
Student eligibility for the local Chilliwack Awards Program:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) at the time of registration in the school year for which the scholarship is awarded; or have begun the process of applying for Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status at the time of registration in the school year for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Currently reside in B.C.
- Meet the selection criteria for each scholarship.
- Students are eligible for the SD33 Financial Awards at their primary school of record.
NOTE: Students who are cross enrolled with another school (Ex: Hairstylist Program, Trades Sampler etc.) are eligible for awards at their “home school” only. (“Home school” is referring to the school whose stage they will walk across at graduation)
- SD33 is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. We encourage all students to apply without discrimination and regardless of ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual identity, mental or physical disability.