G. W. Graham Secondary School acknowledges that we live, work, and play on the unceded traditional territory of: the Pilalt, the Ts’elxwéyeqw, and the Sema:th tribes.
The office is open Monday to Friday from 7:45 am - 3:45 pm
Return To School Update
The B.C. government confirmed in their media release on August 24 that schools are returning to full-time in-person instruction this September. They also announced the updated Provincial COVID-19 Communicable Disease Guidelines for K-12 Settings, outlining the protocols that inform the safe operation of our schools this fall.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Daily health checklists
- Staff and students staying home when sick
- Mask wearing indoors for all K-12 staff, visitors and students in grades 4 to 12, including at their desks and on school buses
- Mask wearing indoors strongly encouraged for students in Kindergarten to grade 3
- Focus on hand hygiene
- Building air ventilation
- Cleaning and disinfecting
- School gatherings and events will now align with provincial/regional guidelines
First Day of School - Important Information
Please click on the link below for important information regarding the first day of school.
** Please note, schedule changes are still ongoing. **
Please check the classroom lists, posted at the main entrances of the school on opening day, for the correct Career Education classroom assigned to you.
The province has reinstated the mandatory mask policy for all indoor spaces. All staff, visitors and students need to wear a mask when they are in the building and on school buses. Please remember to bring your mask.
Welcome Video from the GWG Counselling and Student Support Team