Our office will be open, to phone calls and emails only, from 8:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Please see the heading under School Information for more updates regarding COVID-19 and the Chilliwack School District.
Navigating the G.W. Graham Website for Online Learning
Listed below are some key links and information families will need to move towards online learning for the 2019-2020 school year.
can be found under the teacher's profile on the link listed above
- Teacher Page of our G. W. Graham website
Graham Library Resources
Microsoft Office 365
How to access and use Office 365:
- For Staff
- For Students
- If you require assistance, or need a password reset, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MyEd BC Parent and Student Portal
- Click here to login to MyEducation BC
- If you require assistance please email email@example.com
- *for password reset requests: Reset Here
Internet Support and Upgrades for Parents and Teacher - Information and Point of Contact
Some options for free wi-fi, for parents & students, are:
- Shaw has opened up 100,000 hotspots across Canada to everyone. “Shaw Go” has an online hotspot search by address: https://www.shaw.ca/internet/wifi
- Telus has 20,000 hotspots (most are in BC & Alberta) open to everyone. “#TELUS” has an online hotspot search by city, address or postal code: https://www.telus.com/en/internet/free-wifi-hotspots
Once students connect (no account or password needed), they can download the Apple or Google Play app to do hotspot searches.
Families that have 3 or more students and want a smoother online experience for online education can upgrade their internet speed to Telus Internet 75 by calling the following phone number:
Click the link below to see Low income/ Income assistant-based internet plans
Click this link for Parents that don’t get Telus or Shaw at their address – Rural Smart Hub plans
Click this link is to see what plan/speed options are available.
Financial Awards and Scholarships
You can help a Chilliwack student launch their post-secondary education with a Bursary or Scholarship!
Please click the links below to find out more!
To register at GW Graham or any school in
SD33 please click here!
The Chilliwack School District has moved to a centralized, electronic registration system. Our schools no longer accept paper registration forms. This online process provides parents and guardians an option to register their child at any time, even over the summer break. This includes registration for K - 12, French Immersion and out of catchment requests. You will be required to:
- Provide a valid email address
- Upload a copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Upload proof of residency
- Upload your child’s most current report card
- Upload any child guardianship/custody agreements (if applicable)
For more information and FAQ, please visit SD33 - Registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org