Navigating the G.W. Graham Website for Online Learning
Listed below are some key links and information families will need to move towards online learning for the 2019-2020 school year.
can be found under the teacher's profile on the link listed above
- Teacher Page of our G. W. Graham website
Graham Library Resources
Microsoft Office 365
How to access and use Office 365:
- For Staff
- For Students
- Office 365 Training for Students and Parents
- If you require assistance, or need a password reset, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MyEd BC Parent and Student Portal
- Click here to login to MyEducation BC
- If you require assistance please email email@example.com
- *for password reset requests: Reset Here
Internet Support and Upgrades for Parents and Teacher - Information and Point of Contact
Some options for free wi-fi, for parents & students, are:
- Shaw has opened up 100,000 hotspots across Canada to everyone. “Shaw Go” has an online hotspot search by address: https://www.shaw.ca/internet/wifi
- Telus has 20,000 hotspots (most are in BC & Alberta) open to everyone. “#TELUS” has an online hotspot search by city, address or postal code: https://www.telus.com/en/internet/free-wifi-hotspots
Once students connect (no account or password needed), they can download the Apple or Google Play app to do hotspot searches.
Families that have 3 or more students and want a smoother online experience for online education can upgrade their internet speed to Telus Internet 75 by calling the following phone number:
Click the link below to see Low income/ Income assistant-based internet plans
Click this link for Parents that don’t get Telus or Shaw at their address – Rural Smart Hub plans
Click this link is to see what plan/speed options are available.