Navigating the G.W. Graham Website for Online Resources
Listed below are some key links and information to help students and parents navigate the websites and online resources used at G.W. Graham.
can be found under the teacher's profile on the link listed above
- Teacher Page of our G. W. Graham website
Graham Library Resources
Microsoft Office 365
How to access and use Office 365:
- For Staff
- For Students
- Office 365 Training for Students and Parents
- If you require assistance, or need a password reset, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MyEd BC Parent and Student Portal
- Click here to login to MyEducation BC
- If you require assistance please email email@example.com
- *for password reset requests: Reset Here
Internet Support and Upgrades for Parents and Teacher - Information and Point of Contact
Some options for free wi-fi, for parents & students, are:
- Shaw has opened up 100,000 hotspots across Canada to everyone. “Shaw Go” has an online hotspot search by address: https://www.shaw.ca/internet/wifi
- Telus has 20,000 hotspots (most are in BC & Alberta) open to everyone. “#TELUS” has an online hotspot search by city, address or postal code: https://www.telus.com/en/internet/free-wifi-hotspots
Once students connect (no account or password needed), they can download the Apple or Google Play app to do hotspot searches.
Families that have 3 or more students and want a smoother online experience for online education can upgrade their internet speed to Telus Internet 75 by calling the following phone number:
Click the link below to see Low income/ Income assistant-based internet plans
Click this link for Parents that don’t get Telus or Shaw at their address – Rural Smart Hub plans
Click this link is to see what plan/speed options are available.